Friday, February 18, 2011

Surprise

We found ourselves still doing errands in New Hampshire
in the early evening last night in a commercial area
and not very scenic!

I walked out of a store and gasped for there was the most
beautiful pale orange full moon rising.

I ran for the car and grabbed my camera
and scurried around the parking lot
trying to find a clear view without the wires...



Eventually I found a little opening...

It was so magical, it doesn't matter where
you are when you have the chance to meet
the full moon, even when surrounded by a
sea of concrete, pavement and wires
the experience is transforming and serene.

3 comments:

Lori ann said...

I like what you've said Nan, it is indeed. I saw the same moon here, i love how close it feels for all of us, no matter where we are.
have a lovely day!

Nan and =^..^= said...

Hi Lori,
Isn't it so nice to be able to share the beauty and magic of the same moon wherever we may be...

Judy Hartman said...

I love these three photos, shown in order. I could really feel you moving past the distraction of poles and wires to the true beauty of the full moon. Beautiful!