Thursday, November 14, 2013

My Website Makeover

I recently decided to redo one of my websites.
My husband created it in 1997 and eventually
he taught me how to update it.
All was well until the program that made it
no longer worked on our computer, so it could never
change.
 I took a leap of faith and started over!
I worked day and night for several weeks, even 
dreamed about it!
Today we took a deep breath and replaced the old
one with the new website.
If you'd like to take a look click here!
Thanks!

3 comments:

Judy Hartman said...

I did look and it is just beautiful, Nancy! Very representative of you and your art. I just love it!!

Nan and =^..^= said...

Thanks so much Judy! Means so much to hear your thoughts!

Unknown said...

It would’ve have been awesome if you were able to keep your old website. Well, nothing lasts forever, so we have no choice but to move forward. ;) Congrats on your newly built website. It was good! It looks fresh and beautiful. Were you happy with the outcome? If not, you can just always improve it! :)

Michelle Pittman @ Maverick Web Marketing