Monday, December 27, 2010

More Snow

More snow fell overnight...with it
snow drifts.
Too heavy to clear the paths by
sweeping the snow early this
morning!
I was on my way over to the studio
to feed Ellie May, who you can see
waiting and watching from the left
upstairs window.

This snow called for a shovel!



Once safely inside the studio and
looking back at the house, I noticed how
magical the windows looked.


This is one of our lemon trees!

If you have snow, I hope you can enjoy it's beauty!

2 comments:

Lori ann said...

Oh Nan! this looks amazing! and so so pretty. I have no idea what its like to live in snow and watch it fall, but it all sounds wonderful to me.

I LOVE my squirrel. LOVE him.

Nan and =^..^= said...

Hi Lori,
I do love the snow and it always feels magical to me though it can be tough if one has to travel. Oh, I'm so happy to hear you love the squirrel! Take care!