Friday, November 21, 2008

Memory Lane


While visiting my parents,
I'm also revisiting
my old oil paintings,
done many years ago, a very different style.

Now I love working on small ink and watercolor
paintings
of all subjects.

The view through the window of my
Grandparent's cottage at Old Orchard Beach when I was
a teenager.

Pine Point Maine...an oil painting of the
beach I loved when I spent summers at
my grandparents cottage while growing up.


...a still life from an oil painting class
while I was in college majoring in art.

2 comments:

Kim said...

What wonderful pictures you've taken this week, especially the stormy seas :)

Kim x

Nan and =^..^= said...

Hi Kim,
Thanks for posting...been away from Maine for nearly 2 weeks visiting my parents and siblings and helping out my parents. A busy visit but I have neglected my artwork and now I have so much to do! Heading home today.
Keep in touch!
best wishes,
Nancy