Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Prelude, Kennebunkport Maine


Upon returning home from a visit to my parents,

I've been concentrating on preparations for one of the many
Prelude Craft Fairs in our town coming
up this weekend.
The Christmas Prelude is a very big event,
there's a tree lighting ceremony, shops are opened at
night, the whole town is decorated, there's a parade of hats,
Santa arrives on a Lobster Boat and more!
Mrs. Claus will be having breakfast at the Nonantum Resort
in Kennebunkport, on Sunday, December 7th, and I will be the
guest artist.


If you can't make it to Maine this
season, my Gift Gallery is always opened
on my website,
just e-mail me ( shellsandroses@gmail.com)
if you have any
requests or questions for
a special gift.


just click on the above image to go to the gift gallery,
thanks!
Happy Holidays and best wishes!

4 comments:

quiltcat said...

Lovely, Nan! That looks a lot like Polly in the cozy basket, i think. What will you have to do as resident artist? (hopefully not be out in the snow trying to draw!) I hope you make lots of good sales this holiday season.

Nan and =^..^= said...

Hi quiltcat,
thanks for the good wishes for this season...I haven't done the breakfast with an artist before so I don't really know what to expect. I think I will just have a sample of what I do with baskets of prints etc. I'm not going to get my hopes up for this has been the worst year but it's good to try and at least it is exposure to the public which I miss since we lost our gallery space about 6 years ago. Seems like yesterday!
best wishes,
Nan

Sian said...

It sounds like a lot of fun. Hope you have a successful day :o)

Nan and =^..^= said...

Sian,
Thanks for the good wishes and I will take some photos to share.
best wishes,
Nan