Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday's Flowers and Update

The sun returned along with some clouds but
it made for a sparkling day in the garden.
When my cat, Ellie May, wasn't sitting on my
lap keeping me focused on my art work,
I found myself exploring the garden
and my camera was very busy.
Once I have a chance to go through my photos,
I will post the photos which will probably be
tomorrow morning.
Stay tuned and see you tomorrow!

ps.
I'm back, but it's a bit later... actually Saturday night!
Here's a stroll through the garden yesterday to see
some of what is blooming...

the yellow tulips glow as the chipmunk
pauses in his travels to and from the
bird feeder and the orange!


daffodils and violets ring the apple trees



violets and forget-me-nots




Angelique tulips (a favorite)


... a walk on
the beach with my husband, D, before day's end.
The sky holds the shades of the blues that I love.

4 comments:

Willoughby said...

I had my camera in hand while I walked through my yard today, too. I got a few nice shots of some spring blooms, but I couldn't capture one elusive cardinal who visited my feeder. I can't wait to see the photos of your garden!

Nan and =^..^= said...

Willoughby, It's late Saturday night and I just posted some photos.
Hope you post your garden photos, too! Hopefully your cardinal will return so you can have another chance to capture him.
Stop by again!

Judy Hartman said...

Oh my goodness, Nan, your photography is breathtaking! This last photo, especially, deserves to be framed! I can see that I'll be putting Seashells and Roses on my list of favorites also!

Nan and =^..^= said...

Hi Judy, thanks so much!