Friday, May 8, 2009

A Special Project


My artist supervisor cat,
Ellie May is helping me to finish
up a special project we've been
working on for quite some time!

It is a project that the director of the
Kennebunkport Conservation Trust
wrote and I am most thankful to be
a part of it for it touched my heart and
has a special meaning to my husband as well.


Ellie May is very helpful in keeping me
focused for when she sits on my
lap, I can't move and have to work.
Otherwise, I can easily find myself
outside in the garden finding very
interesting things in nature to photograph
.



3 comments:

Drawn to The Sea said...

Lovely kitty :-) What would we do without our little friends to keep us focused? When I work, there's almost always a pup in my lap or at my feet... or both.

Willoughby said...

Ellie May looks like a real sweetie and your projects sounds exciting!

Nan and =^..^= said...

I'm Julia,
Thanks so much for stopping by! I just returned from visiting your blog and I saw an adorable pup with a pink t-shirt...looks like she would be a great helper!

Willoughby,
Ellie May is so special...she's already 16 and has quite a story of her own.